If you meet the above Requirements:
- Fill out an Application online. If you initially qualify to donate eggs we will contact you at the email address provided in your application.
- Once approved, you will fill out a profile so the intended parents will have more information about you beyond the basic info provided in your application. This includes your personality, education, childhood, personal and family medical history, etc. You will also want to upload at least 6 current, close up flattering photographs of yourself in addition to one or two photos of yourself as a child. You do not need to include photographs of your children.
- Once you complete your profile a staff memeber of AAG will contact you with additional questions or requests for further information if needed.
- Assuming you exude competency and are comfortable with the process after speaking to an AAG staff member your profile will be published to a secure, password protected database.
After your profile is published you will simply wait to be matched with prospective parents. For some donors this can happen right away, but for others it may take several months.
Donors may donate up to six times in their lifetime.
It is obvious that you are a caring person to consider giving such a priceless gift; however, there are several inherent moral implications of becoming an egg donor. We ask that you put yourself in the prospective parent's shoes. IVF procedures are costly and up until this point the intended parents may have already endured a lot of financial and emotional strain. We are relying on you to be truthful on your in depth donor application about health history and prescription medications, and to be reliable if chosen for an egg donation cycle.
For tips on making your profile stand out click HERE
Thank you so much for your interest in our egg donor program. Parents do not choose to be infertile and your generous gift gives them the opportunity to have the family they’ve always dreamed of.
In order to qualify to become an egg donor you must meet the following criteria:
- Healthy female between the ages of 21–30
- BMI between 18.5-27. To calculate your BMI click HERE.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license
- United States Citizen or able to work in the United States
- High School Graduate (College graduate or currently enrolled preferred)
- Not currently on Depo Provera (For a minimum of 6 months)
- No history of infertility
- Regular, monthly menstrual cycles
- Nonsmoker and drug free
- No personal history of depression or mental illnesses
- Willing to take injectable medications